Corporate Social Responsibility
When a corporation renews their telecom contracts, the employees usually receive a brand-new device. The “old” devices often end up in a drawer somewhere, are causing an unorganised workplace and moreover are becoming less valuable every day. When the devices have collected a thick layer of dust, you start to decide whether to throw or give them away. The thought comes to mind whether the devices have become just old rubbish now?
At WeBuyApples we think differently. We offer you a fair financial compensation for all the used devices that served you so well and give them a chance at second life. By offering this service, you can focus on more important matters within your organization. Furthermore, we will plant a tree for every 50 devices we buy, in order to compensate your CO2 emission.
Together we can work towards a green and sustainable economy and have a positive impact on the future.
Fair prices for used devices.
Preventing waste of precious materials.
Disposing of e-waste in a corporate social responsible manner.
Giving Apple products a second life.
Contributing to a better environment
Every year, approximately 42 million tons of e-waste is being produced worldwide. Used devices are easily discarded, however they could be of value. At WeBuyApples we ensure that your used devices get a chance at second life. By making use of the services of WeBuyApples you will contribute to a better world.
Did you know?
The total amount of e-waste weighs as much as a commercial aircraft or is as high as 4,500 Eiffel Towers combined!
The production of one smartphone costs about 12,760 liters of water and 27 kilos of CO2. This is enough to provide 6,000 people with water for a day and equal CO2 emission for driving a car for a whole month!
How does it work?
1. Collect your old devices and delete the iCloud data. *
2. Contact us and let us provide you with an initial offer which represents the value of your devices. This can be done by sending photos of the used devices or we can collect the devices immediately. Thereinafter, we will share a preliminary offer for your devices.
3. After checking and testing the devices thoroughly, you will receive a final offer from us.
4. Receive your financial reward.
* If the iCloud account (find my iPhone and DEP (Device Enrollment Program)) has not been deleted, we cannot take the devices. See also this link
Minimise CO2 emissions with Loyaltree
For every 50 devices we collect, we will plant a tree to minimise CO2 emission as much as possible. We do this by collaborating with our partner Loyaltree.
Loyaltree aims to make a major positive contribution to climate change. They do this by giving everyone the opportunity to take immediate action. Action, by planting trees that have been shown to have an impact. At WeBuyApples we encourage this, so start contributing to a positive effect on climate change by collaborating with us.